Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Aarlot
Adept

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:47 pm   

Charbal's HTML Logger and colors

I use Charbal's HTML logger plugin and love it, but I have one small problem with it. I use a lot of custom colors through ZMud, and these do not work with the logger well. If I use #CW for my colors, the logger just makes those words black, no matter what color i'm changing them to. If I use MXP, the logger does not detect any color change at all. The %ansi does not have enough available colors for what I'm doing... Is there any way to get Charbal's HTML logger to recognize these, or some other coloring method I could use? Thanks for any help.
Adept

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 9:46 pm   

Nobody knows? Or is there just no way to do it?
Adept

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2004 6:31 pm   

sigh
Adept

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:12 pm   

I'll *bump* one more time, just in case... if nobody can help, I'll just work with it how it is, i guess.
SubAdmin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 11:04 pm   

I would suggest you try and contact Charbal directly. This sounds like it could be a bug in his plugin or something he just can't do in the plugin system. In either case he is the best person to talk to. If it is something he just can't do suggest that he submits a bug report for a new feature. That is the best advice any of can give you.

You should be able to email him through the forums by clicking on his username. He hasn't made any recent posts so I would suggest you check out the members list. He should be on the first page there.
Kharaen

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:23 am   

I'm going to bump this topic because I'm having the same problems with the HTML logger, in that anything that is highlighted with #CO and #CW is blacked out in the log. If anyone's figured out how to fix this problem, could they please respond? Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: