Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
lupusfatalis

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:57 am   

disabling local line editing?

Well, I've been racking my brain going through the zmud settings. Seeing as I'm using Zmud to connect to a shell. And from that shell I'm attempting to connect to a mud. I've tried using SSH to proxy in as per another forum, but that didn't work. Anyhow, I can connect through telnet to my shell just fine, however every time I enter a command, it seems to send a LF and CR... ie I think its sending \n \x or whatever the commands were... Anyhow, after going through all the most intuitive trials, I tried to emulate this same problem in PuTTY to figure out what settings I could possible change in zmud to disable it. When I forced local line editing to on, it had this same effect. So, the obvious question seems to me. Can I disable that, if so, how?

Furthermore, I'd just like to report, I tried using the telnet proxy option for zmud. Firstly, it sends both my username and password before the shell prompts me. So it doesn't log in properly. Then, when I manually log it in, I get the same error as I mentioned above.

Any solutions are welcome. ;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: