Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Chet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:02 pm   

Importing alias's and triggers

I had question on importing alias's and triggers from character to character as well as from one computer to another. I play on two different computer's and hate making two different systems. Any help would be great.
Tech
GURU

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 1:50 pm   

Well the short answer is yes you can do it. I'm assuming since you didn't have a specific question that your looking for general info.

You can go to the settings editor in zMud, select all you settings and chose export to text. As for importing them, you can use the import from text feature in the settings editor. If you prefer, you can open the exported file and paste the commands in bit by bit on the command line or the editor.

Going from character to character isn't an issue, although you will be responsible for tweaking the aliases and triggers for any differences in the characters.

Finally, if you need more help try out the above steps and ask a more specific question about what doesn't work for you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: