Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
patrick

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:23 pm   

prompt loop

hi everyone i just purchased zmud7.21 and i'm currently working on an auto sipper that works of my prompt. I'm just after the most basic of things here i just want it to work simple but affective. From what i've seen looking at posts and tutorials this is how i have it set up

Pattern, {^(%d)h, (%d)m (%w)-}

value, #VAR health %1
#VAR mana %2
#IF (%pos( e, %3)>0) {#VAR EQ 0} {#VAR EQ 1}
#IF (%pos( x, %3)>0) {#VAR balance 0} {#VAR balance 1}
#IF (@health<%eval( @maxhealth-25)) {sip health}
#IF (@mana<%eval( @maxmana-50)) {sip mana}

I have it to try and work of my prompt and two variables for the messages of when i have sipbalance and when i do not. What is currently happening is that when the message is recieved that i can drink another elixir a loop is created and zmud attempts to drink health until i disable the triggers would anyone know how i can fix this ?
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 3:36 pm   

When you drink an elixir, does the indicator in your prompt that you have balance disappears? If so, does it come back once you can drink another elixir? If this is the case, then you can add to the conditions of the last two ifs that the variable @balance must be 1. Otherwise, you will need to set up triggers that will keep track of when you can drink an elixir and when you can't. This would then be checked in the ifs to make sure than you can drink an elixir before doing so.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 3:10 pm   

no the prompt indicator for balance is still there i've done a bit of fooling around with it and the loop is gone though the trigger is now not stopping me from drinking health while i am at max
Kjata
GURU

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:21 pm   

Seems like something change in your conditions for the #IF. The way you had it in your original post worked fine, so maybe you added something that changed its behavior. What is the condition you are using now for the #IF?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 12:54 am   

actually its working fine now sorry it took me a while to reply but i've worked it out now and it works fine thanks for the help i apreciate it
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: