Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Frost

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:15 am   

Zmud resizing itself?

Ok, once I select a mud to connect to if I mouse over anything along the top menu (File, Edit, View, Settings, etc), or mouse over inside a menu (click settings, and move the mouse down the menu options), then the window starts resizing itself. The enire mud gets smaller and smaller until its just the bar, and I have to maximize the window again. I've found no fix for this (not that it would be a setting...cause comeon).

Help?

Zmud 7.21
JQuilici
Adept

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:43 am   

This is a known issue with certain theming utilities like WindowBlinds. Disable it (for ZMud at least) and you should be in business.

This has come up multiple times - see (for example) this thread. Probably won't be fixed in ZMud due to use of legacy interface components, but you can just work around it easily enough.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:01 am   

Thanks for the info!

I tried looking around for anyone else with the same problem, but the best word I could think of to search for was "resizing" and that brought up a slew of other type stuff. lol
Vitae
Enchanter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:11 pm   

actually, there's tons of questions like this. Maybe ONE day someone will actually make a sticky topic outta of all this. *shrug*
SubAdmin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 5:27 am   

Sadly it isn't a sufficiently frequent enough issue to merit a sticky topic. Since it is a known problem some of us will test it during CMud's beta, and make sure that it is not an issue there. In the mean time it is easy enough to answer the question when it crops up.
Vitae
Enchanter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:50 pm   

i am prolly wrong but 3 times in 2 weeks isnt exactly infrequent. *shrug* what ever. I just thought that rather than have people waste thier time by posting and read the same stuff over and over that it would a service to them to just put a sticky mentioning that 2 products they use seem to have an issue. No prob for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: