Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Horaus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:34 am   

Help plz...

I have been using zMud for years. Always using it for free and never paying. I just finally finished school and decided I can now pay for it since I am nolonger a starving student. Well....I buy the software and now it wont work. I try to start it up and get the window Initializing and then Registering and then nothing...zip...nada.

I am using 7.13.0.2 w/ WinXP...so I checked the website for a new version and downloaded/installed version 7.21.0.0, it wouldnt accept my code saying that I gave it an invalid email. (Man I just signed up)So then I tried using the trial version and now that too is now affected.

I cant get into the program even with the free trial. I now ask myself what have I done???

I checked the FAQ and ran through a few of the fixes and still nothing...zip...nada.

Can anyone help?
Horaus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:06 am   

Nevermind...
Searched for an older version and found that someone else had a problem missing zmud.dat file. The fix for that cleared up my problem

Which I found here...
http://forums.zuggsoft.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=21346&highlight=zmud+dat

For awhile I almost thought Zugg was getting back at me for not paying for all those years!!! Wink
Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: