Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
demoneyoungblood
Apprentice

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:18 pm   

Zmud beta

Ok, a while back i was part of the zmud beta forums.... im guessing that is the zmud developers forum now... i do not have permissions to read/post in there, but would like to start taking more part in zmud and its paths. Info on how to get resetup with it please :)
GURU

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:21 pm   

actually, no, the developers' forum is strictly for plugins and how to implement MXP and other protocols. The beta forums are for ZMudders to bug-test new versions of ZMud. The two forums are separate from each other, but Zugg just shut down the beta forums recently because he's not doing any development for ZMud right now.
MASTER

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:42 pm   

Well, as a correction to Matt's post, I *am* doing development on zMUD (see the new v7.1x versions) but the reason I shut down the Beta forums is that these new versions of zMUD are not beta versions and are just being discussed in the main zMUD forum right now.

zMUD has gotten stable enough that when I release a new version, it doesn't need to be a "beta" version anymore. In fact, it needs the entire zMUD community in order to get enough people using it to find any bugs in new versions. So, I won't need the beta forum again until some time in the future when massive changes are made to zMUD that require special beta testing.

Anyway, the answer to your question is to just use this main zMUD forum.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: