Is there any way to get rid of it?
DeReP
Adept

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 2:39 pm   

What?
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2005 10:02 pm   

ZMud doesn't have a default Exits window, so the simple fix is to delete or modify any triggers/MXP tags/etc that might cause such a window to open up, close the Exits window if it's open, and then save your layout.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:08 am   

I'm sorry, I don't think I was clear.

Yes, there is a default Exits window, and this is what I mean.

As you can see from the image, the room description (the one with Drun in it) doesn't even have an 'exits' description, instead, the exits are located in that bottom window. I want to know if we can get rid of that bottom window and have the exits pop up in the room descp.
MattLofton
GURU

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:29 am   

No, I'm telling you that's not a default window. The only changeable window that ZMud automatically creates without the benefit of triggers, plugins or protocol tags (MXP, Pueblo, MCP, MCCP, etc) is the main character window. You can easily see what I mean if you hit the ESC key at the Character Selection screen rather than clicking a character icon to connect/go into offline mode.

That being said, do what I suggested and the window should disappear forever (barring still-active plugins, server-side protocol tags, and capture triggers using the #CAPTURE/#WINDOW/#MAKEWINDOW commands).

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:29 am   

If it's not a default window, then why would it automatically pop up every time I looked in a room? Having said that, even a fresh install made it pop up. I would call this a 'default' setting, making the window automatically pop up, a 'default window.' I certainly didn't tell zMud to pop up a stupid window with underlined links and junk like that.

I did do what you said to do, after having to re-read it several times. I'm sorry, but I'm not exactly well versed in protocol tags and whatnot (what the is an MXP tag??), and I couldn't help but feel like you were talking down to me. Not exactly helpful for someone who didn't know what the hell you were talking about in the first place.
DeathDealer
Adept

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:22 pm   

Easy to solve.
You are playing Ancient Anguish.
The Scythe Pub was a give away
Ancient Anguish is Pueblo enhanced.
Zmud knows this automatically.
Click View > Prefrences > General > General > Emulation > UNcheck Pueblo Emulation.
Prolly need to restart zmud, and everything should be solved.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: