Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:28 am   

ZMud & PC Crashed - Now cant get licence at this time...

Hello,

I got an error in Zmud & then my pc crashed. When I rebooted I get the message

"Sorry, Could not get a lcense at this time. Please try another time. 23 0"

I am running Windows 98, which I vaguely remember beeing an issue in this circumstance.

Can someone please advise me what to do to get this resolved. I have recently come back to mudding !

Cheers
Falan
Wanderer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 9:55 am   

The sticky thread "Unable to get license at this time- READ ME!" has info on what you need to do. It's at the top of the General Forum. Here's the link http://www.emobius.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=15349&sid=ea12b3a76e2d431ab50980435671cdc5

Quote:

If you get an error that says:

Sorry, could not get a license at this time.
Please try running this program later.

You must report this to support@elicense.com.
It is a known error that they are still working to track. It is very random. Elicense will send you a small proprietary program that will repair the problem and determine what caused the error.
Enchanter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2004 11:52 am   

http://www.emobius.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=15349
Rabbit

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 9:54 am   

Its working now - Kinda :)

I'm back on the 30 day trial as its asking for me to input the order number to put into the license area. Unfortunately Ive only recently come back to mudding to use zmud and I cant find my old Zmud email. ANy way to get this - email zugg I presume?

Cheers
mr_kent
Enchanter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:16 pm   

The policy of Zuggsoft has changed. They officially will no longer provide old license information. Everyone who purchased zMud was told that they must keep a copy of their receipt when they bought it, for exactly this reason.

Unfortunately, too many people were asking for registration information and this took too much time and support. Also, people were trying to cheat by asking for registration information which they had no right to.

However, it won't hurt to email Zugg with a politely written letter explaining the problem. Groveling a bit probably wouldn't be a bad idea either. Good luck!
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: