Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Drakus
Beginner

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 5:32 am   

Triggers in 2 windows instead of one HELP

Hey,
I know this is probably an easy one for you guys, but I have a problem here..

When I click on alias or trigger it pulls up a window, the window shows the trigger or aliases i have on this .mud file. However, it used to also show the actual commands of the alias in a seperated window beside it to the right.

Recently that split into 2 different windows and I would LOVE to know how to change it back. Now it only shows classes and pattersn when i click on triggers and I actually have to double clik on the gun or left click on the trigger and right click/edit to open the other window to see the commands.

Use to show up in a window to the right and I could see each set of commands for each pattern.... now it opens another little window .

Any help would be appreciated, I don't like it like this, but I have tried to figure it out myself to no avail.

Using Win XP home ed with Zmud 7.05.

Thanks,

Drakus
LightBulb
MASTER

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 7:16 am   

From Window docking zmud 7.03 about the same problem.
quote:
Originally posted by Zugg

Drag the editor window (the one with the details about a specific alias,etc) over the main settings window. Drag it to the right side of the window and you should see a floating rectangle that shows where it will get docked when you drop it. When the rectangle is in the right side of the settings editor window, release the mouse button to dock it there. Or if you want the editor panel docked to the bottom, release the mouse button when the rectangle is in the bottom part of the window instead of the right part.

You'll need to make sure that the Lock Layout option is turned OFF and that the "Dockable" setting is enabled in the little pulldown menu to the right of the other items that has the little drop-down triangle icon. Once you have it docked the way you want it, turn the Lock Layout option back on to prevent it from getting messed up.

Also, if you delete the SETTINGS.DOK file in your zMUD directory, that will restore the default layout that has the editor panel docked to the bottom of the main settings window.

SETTING.DOK is the correct filename.
Drakus
Beginner

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 7:27 am   

Thank you so much I tried everything in there to move it, but I guess somehow i missed the dockable ... It worked, thanks alot!

Drakus
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: