Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
globring

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:23 am   

Exits Window

I've looked through all the settings, and I simply can't seem to find how to do the following:

Everytime I type "look", the Exits window opens at the bottom of my screen, showing me the available exits. How can I get it to stop doing that?!

I've closed it, saved the settings, and sure enough, the next time I "look", it pops up again.

Any help is apprecaited. Thanks!
Vijilante
SubAdmin

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:13 am   

There must be a trigger and/or alias that is sending information to a window named "Exits". This is likely something your mud thought would be helpful to new users, and so it was passed along.

Open the settings editor window by selecting "Settings|Edit Settings..." from the main menu. Then look for everything that references that window. Likely ways of doing this are ":Exits:", "#CAP Exits", and "#WIN Exits". Once you find such a thing simply right-click the class that contains all of them in the tree panel (you may have to make this panel visible) and de-select "enable". That should keep it from reappearing next time you close it.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 6:04 am   

Sounds like your MUD supports Pueblo and is creating a separate Window for your exits. That's probably considered a "feature" of the MUD. To get rid of this, go into the zMUD MXP General Preferences and turn off the Auto Pueblo option.
globring

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 10:13 pm   

Thank you Zugg, that did the trick.

Been a Zmud registered user for years, and I still love it. You have created a fantastic product.

Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: