Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
snatch.xx
Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:30 pm   

Client to Client options

I was wondering if anyone knows a way to transfer/make a similar feature from another client. I play 3kingdoms and they are setup on the portal client with a lot of features that auto configure while your playing. Example at the bottom of the client it has a series of guages for your character and guild that auto setup guild powers, guild xp, hp, sps, gp, etc. is there a way that I can get a plugin in for a similar feature or is this a feature hard coded into the client that I will just have to try and replicate the best I can through zmud.
Tech
GURU

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 3:54 pm   

The feature is hard coded into Portal. These MUD usually sends specific codes that Portal understands to provide this information.

That said, it's fairly easy to replicate the gauges in zMUD. zMUD has the gauge button that you can define and have it's display tied to variables you define.

You can set up a few triggers to replicate this in zMUD. zMUD even has an option to pull values you want out of the prompt automatically.

On the menu go to View-> Preferences -> General and then scroll down to MUD Prompt.

I hope that helps. If you need help setting up other gauges etc, just post what you would like to capture and some sample MUD output that show this data and folks on the forum will be able to help.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » zMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: