Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
jarda128
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:27 pm   

My cmud 2.18 experience (Ansi color parsing error and malfunction on cz windows

Look at this screen (line when alertman anounces new lair od creatures) u will see some incorrect ansi color parsing which occurs on cmud 2.18 although in 1.34 everything was ok (well not evertything was ok sometimes when some word should be colored with some colour then
colored was not only word but entire sentence until end of line),but when this incorrect coloring some words is only small not important mistake,bug in parsing colors in 2,18 is much more annoying because there are not only wrong colors but also some numbers which should not be there.
Also when i trying to retrieve channel history with last command error not occurs again (or maybe yes but only sometimes)
Available types of terminal on my mud are :
ansi2combat
xterm
ansicombat
noflash
freedom
ansi2
ansi
ansi-status
unknown
can u recommand me some of it to fix that problem ? or dont know some settings in cmud which would help me

Also error with sqlite which was fixed in 1,34 return with 2,18 again if wanna to know something about this error find me older posts
so i cant upgrage to 2,18 and remains at 1,34 i dont wanna to bother zugg (he and chiara do support staff well ) but would like to use new versions.I can use 2.18 on english windows but only when this ansi parsing error will be fixed ...
jarda128
Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:29 pm   

u must rightclick on image and select show image
Fang Xianfu
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:36 pm   

I fixed your image link. You need to use the direct image link that imageshack gives you, and not the link to my.php. my.php creates a html file, which obviously the [img] tag doesn't know what to do with.

What'd really help with this problem is if you could use the command #debugfile test-raw.txt test.txt, do whatever it is that creates this error and then upload both these files somewhere (don't post them to the forums, the forums won't parse them properly). This command creates an exact log of what the server sent to CMUD, so we can try to reproduce it.

- Happy bunny is happy! (1/25)
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: