Register to post in forums, or Log in to your existing account

Play RetroMUD
Track

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:12 am   

[1.33] Mapper doesn't follow with Trigger window open.

It seems if I have the trigger/alias (forgive my lack of proper terminology) window open on my second monitor then my mapper has issues following my character around. I didn't see anyone else with the same issue, so I don't know if this has been noticed or not. I haven't tried to see if the same thing happens with the window open but in the background. I currently can't test this as my MUD is currently down. I will post later when the MUD is up to see if it happens in the background as well.
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:24 pm   

That's a weird one. I can't see how the settings editor and the mapper window would have any interaction at all. So definitely let me know if you can reproduce this. Also check to see if it matters whether the mapper window is docked or not.
Track

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 4:57 am   

It appears it doesn't matter what monitor the Package Editor is on. It also doesn't mattter if the package editor is in the foreground or not. Now how do I redock the mapper? It's currently undocked and I can't figure out how to redock it.

Thanks!
Fang Xianfu
GURU

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:53 am   

Just click on the titlebar and start dragging. four arrows will appear on the edges of the black space in the CMUD window - just drag the mouse to whichever side you want the mapper aligned on and let go once the mouse is over the arrow. You can also drop it on the title bar of the mud window to have it tabbed.

- Happy bunny is happy! (1/25)
Track

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:11 am   

Ok. I got it docked and once it is docked it works fine when the package editor is open. It appears it's only an issue when the map isn't docked.
Track

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 11:46 pm   

This appears to be fixed in 1.34. I can't get the issue to duplicate itself. I'll bring it up if I notice it again.

Thanks!
Zugg
MASTER

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:54 pm   

Cool! Thanks for letting me know. I'll remove it from the bug list unless I see another post.
Post new topic   Reply to topic     Home » Forums » CMUD Beta Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: